e-FM is the effective, modular, and highly customizable solution for asset management, aimed at companies that consider the streamlining of processes, and exchange of information, the decisive factors for an increased productivity and efficiency
The communication between the machines faculties brings to the production lines the self-diagnostic ability to detect errors and correct them.
The adaptability of the systems is such as to customize the products according to the individual customer. The workflow can be reproduced in a virtual way to verify in the abstract behavior and enhance performance.
The products, accompanied by microchips and sensors, become increasingly interconnected and interactive. The industry sources its energy without waste and at the lowest cost possible, in a word become smart.
e-FM - Technical Asset Managament is a modular management system designed to improve different productive areas of your business. Each module is designed to streamline all phases.
A complementary Hub, which carries out Extract-Transform-Load and standardisation functions, ensuring a simplified and profiled access to the information pertaining all business assets, organising them freely, according to the most suitable criteria.
The CORE Module is also the "base" platform for the other modules of this solution, each of which responds to a specific management demand.
Organised inventory of the managed assets
In-depth characterisation of the individual elements
Free organisation and identification of the elements, based on the user's needs
eFM is supported by a powerful documentation management system, able to archive and research efficiently different types of document elements. To integrate particular contexts, where documents are already handled by a solid archiving system, eFM also supports connections to external repositories. This way, a document can be physically managed from the system, or though a reference link. Furthermore, through external connections, document elements of any nature, such as web pages or executable applications, can be referred. Once entered into the system, the element can be connected to one or more items which identify the company assets. The document module also supports the possibility to manage and archive technical documentation based on taxonomy, ensuring the complete traceability of the credit flow, allowing modifications and the consultation of technical documents.
On request, it's also possible to supply a further support add-on, which integrates in the documents module, allowing the creation of documents for new projects, or the revamping of existing systems, integrating a coherent data base with that managed by eFM. The module support the creation of connection between the graphical primitives of CAD designs to the corresponding element of an asset managed by CORE.
All scopes where the management of the technical documentation is to be optimal, improving traceability and usability, both as a single document element and as an element that optimises the management of the assets to which it is connected.
Complete and updated document information, constantly usable from the authorized personnel
- Complete control on the credit flow of documents, for modifications and consultation
- Revision history traceability for each document
- Coding standardisation, also for engineering companies dealing with the creation and modification of P&I
- Simplification of the creation of browsable designs
The eFM Maintenance Module is specific for the integrated management of maintenance, be it scheduled, event-based, or proactive. Starting from the vital statistics of the business assets, the eFM Maintenance Module generates true and proper maintenance schedules, creating maintenance profiles to be associated to individual assets, defining time periods, specific activities, materials, and the parts and equipment necessary for an appropriate completion of each individual task, thus allowing the scheduling of the interventions themselves.
The "Call Center" functionality allows to manage the whole request of intervention flow for unplanned maintenance.
The module also integrates an efficient function that manages spare parts, through which it is possible to trace the movements of the warehouse and of the outsourced elements (price lists for parts, services, etc.).
Finally, there is also a wide range of reports for a correct and complete traceability of performed interventions, performance analysis (KPI), and costs.
All scopes where maintenance management processes need to be implemented or optimised.
-Reduction of management costs: offering a quick and easy access to information, eFM Maintenance allows to effectively and efficiently manage proactive maintenance, while minimizing both the requirements of extraordinary maintenance intervention, and the regular interventions, with a consequent reduction of the management costs.
- Increased productivity: planning the ordinary maintenance, and through proactive maintenance, eFM Maintenance reduces the time of unavailability of assets subject to maintenance, which helps to increase productivity by increasing the efficiency of the labour force and reducing overtime.
- Improved responsiveness to disturbances: the possibility offered by the solution to anticipate and plan ordinary maintenance activities, and to reduce response times in case of unexpected events, greatly contributes to improve the ability to control the risk of the plant and to manage any disturbance.
- Increased planning capacity: the availability of a large number of reports allows to perform analysis on maintenance progress, Service Level Agreements (SLAS), criticality and prioritization, contingency plans, resources check and daily scheduling, and progress and cost control compared to the allocated budget. The overall result is a better resource and investment planning, and a concrete capacity of performance measurement.
- Integration between the different roles in the process: each figure involved in the maintenance phase, on the basis of the specific access permissions, will contribute to the progress of activities, up to their conclusion. The result is a greater integration between the actors in the maintenance process, and a more structured knowledge sharing through the company.
This module allows the configuration, planning, and management of any kind of Inspection Tour, for any asset element in the plant, in order to collect information to describe the operating and efficiency state of the asset.
The creation of the Inspection Tour may be performed directly on the client platform, both with the support of a portable device (e.g. tablet) using an Android app that helps operators in the collection of off-line field data, allowing the subsequent synchronization with the server.
Establishment or companies that provide for routine checks of assets and plants.
-Greater efficiency in the management of tours, thanks to the pre-definition of the involved personnel and of the list of tasks to be performed;
- Greater efficiency in the execution of the tour, removing the risk of forgetting to acquire information, or of acquiring incorrect information;
-Greater environmental protection, thanks to the drastic reduction of the quantity and volume of printed documentation that is generally used for the execution and recording of inspection tours.
This module allows the performance of two types of analysis based on the relationship of dependence among the asset elements defined and managed within the system. Particularly, it allows, starting from the selection of a specific element, to carry out:
- Failure analysis, a Upstream-Downstream type analysis, able to provide indications on the elements (downstream) who suffer the effects of a failure of one specific selected upstream element.
- Dependency Analysis, a Downstream-Upstream type analysis, able to provide indications on all the elements located upstream of the selected item and from which the latter depends on.
Starting from this module, Teseo has brought eFM to mobile platforms, through Android technology. The App was developed starting from a User Experience based approach, putting the end user at the centre of the development process, to ensure usability, simplicity, and maximum efficiency.
Establishments or companies that provide for the existence of a unique and constantly updated collection of all the crucial information for the management of a plant system.
- Complete vision of dependency relationships between the various elements of the company assets;
-Increased safety and awareness in case of maintenance interventions on elements of critical assets that provide for, for instance, a temporary power stoppage, or the replacement of a pipe;
-Greater speed in identifying the causes and/or the consequences of a malfunction or of a generic failure within a network of elements connected together;
- Immediate on-site availability of documentation and support information, thanks to the mobile App.
- In just a few taps, it is possible to identify an asset via bar code or QR, and locate it on the map;
- On-field implementation of the What-If analysis for each element of the assets.
The "Operation Manual" module answers the operational and legal needs of having a constantly updated plant document, able to provide all the information for the complete management under ordinary, extraordinary, and emergency circumstances.
Connected to the CORE of eFM, of which it uses all the already consolidated solutions to manage documents and assets, the eFM-OM allows the configuration, management, and tracing of every modification to the Operation Manual of the plant, through an advanced versioning mechanism and an extremely intuitive interface.
Under this perspective, the plant operation manual is no longer just a constantly available document in digital format at its latest version, it is a true and proper aggregate of text, data, documents, and external links, which allows a structured consultation of its text part, the direct access to all the information pertaining it, such as asset elements, attached documents, and reference documents, and the access to all previous versions, to allow a guided and structured navigation that drastically reduces consultation time.
Establishments or companies that provide for the existence of a unique and constantly updated binder, with all the crucial information for the management of a plant system.
- Complete vision over all the critical information of a plant, in a single interface that exhibits it in its complete, updated form, always available for the authorized personnel.
- Streamlining of the activities that lead to a timely execution of the security regulations of a plant.
The Risk Management (RM) module, allows to create a risk assessment associated to each individual element of an asset or of an entire "work place". Starting from the definition of the work place and asset elements that generate risks, it is possible to assign each the "energies" relating to risk. Automatic processing of complex analysis lead to the identification of elements that can potentially "generate" and "suffer" elevated risks, outside the acceptable limits.
The subsequent definition of the so called "mitigating effects" and of the Protection Devices to employ, allow to create an in-depth and complete analysis, that leads to the production of the Risk Assessment Document. Furthermore, a mobile application allows to carry out the assessment and analysis right on-site, synchronized the collected information with the management system.
Establishments or companies that provided for or need a tool able to assess and monitor the risk connected to company assets.
- Increased safety and awareness of the personnel working on-site;
- Increased efficiency and efficacy in the employment of the Individual Protection Devices;
- Increased possibility to analyse in advance the effects on safety of a modification to the plant.
eFM Robustness is an analysis module, which can:
- automatically generate asset elements of the data infrastructure based on parameters such as MIBs and SNMP protocol;
- represent, through tables and reports, the Robustness state of parts of the considered infrastructures;
- carry out a predictive analysis projected in the future.
Establishments or companies that provide for or need a tool able to find critical points of a data infrastructure which can identify the elements connected to a network, working out how the assets have been connected one to the other.
Rapid identification of assets connected to the network.
Robustness analysis and identification of critical elements of the infrastructure.
The eFM-PMM is the module that allows the acquisition of information from external system (ex. Movements and stock SAP), and the definition of data employed in the PMM context. The PMM module includes features for the allocation and reference of trimester consumption forecasting of products.
Starting from the "needs", it allows the generation of orders to individual suppliers. The amount of "articles" for each week are then spread, according to a "market share" value, over different suppliers.
Establishments or companies that provide for or need a tool to monitor the consumption of specific products and to plan their restocking shared over more suppliers
Increased standardisation, integration, and recording of data relating to the consumption of specific products;
Time and costs reduction for the integration of data and the computing of Delivery Requests;
Streamlining the creation of analysis of deviations and optimisations of real product consumption compared to the forecasts, and of the real delivery from suppliers compared to the forecasts;
Optimisation of restocking shared over more suppliers.
eFM-TGCM is the support module for the management of CHEMICAL and GAS product handling associated to the related Cabinet, providing for the use of mobile devices to read bar codes to ensure the correct execution of the Incoming and Outgoing procedures.
The system integrates the Maintenance Module and the Purchase Material Management (PMM) Module, with which it exchanges and integrates information.
Establishments or companies that provide for or need a tool to ensure the respect of procedures for the management of chemicals and gas process products.
Increased standardisation and recording of the consumption of particularly critical chemical products;
Reduction of human error in the execution of critical activities following specific procedures.
The AsBuilt3D Module adheres to the main functions relating to the suitable management of a 3D model for the acquired plant, through laser scanning technologies, also adding the possibility to visualize and navigate the 3D model, interacting with the asset management system.
The employed Viewer is an application external to eFM, but that can interact with eFM through a communication interprocess of different type (ex. socket, web services...)
The AsBuilt3D module also supplies a useful support to maintenance, revamping, and design activities and, in general, for the management of the whole plant.
Various industrial scopes for production and process companies.
“As-Built 3D” return of part of the examined plant;
Ability to move in the virtual model of the plant, without having to phisically be on-site;
Space Management for the handling or revamping of parts of the plant;
Ability to emulate emergency conditions in the plant.